Hello dear people! ❤️❤️❤️
I hope you all are doing great… ^_^
Today, I am very excited!!!
Well, I am a huge fan of K-beauty products…
But sadly, there are only a few Korean brands which are officially available in India, out of the 100s that I would like to try!
So, when I got to know that ACCOJE and Aroma Yong are now officially available in India (via wonderskin), I was absolutely thrilled! And today, I am going to share my review of ACCOJE Hydrating Aqua Lotion with you all! 😀 *excited*
Read on to know all about it…
ACCOJE HYDRATING AQUA LOTION
DESCRIPTION (from the website): ACCOJE HYDRATING AQUA LOTION provides immediate nourishment and moisturization to the skin while maintaining the balance between oil & moisture.
• Supple, moisture-rich lotion that creates a moisture balance
• The power of Jeju black radish called the moisture storage for the skin is very effective on Dry Skin
• Milk- Coloured lotion that absorbs gently and quickly.
• Skin- Friendly formula without 7 HARMFUL INGREDIENTS (6 Types of Paraben, Benzophenone, Artificial fragrance, Imidazolidinyl urea, Tar Pigment, Harmful minerals, Animal oil)
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Opuntia CoccinelliferaFruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia CavaExtract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Arginine, Carbomer, Camellia SinensisSeed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sophora Angustifolia RootExtract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus GlobulusLeaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon)Peel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil,Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Juniperus MexicanaOil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
1. When using cosmetics or after use, please consult with a specialist if you have abnormal symptoms such as red spot, swelling or itching or side effects due to direct sunlight.
2. Do not use in areas with scratches.
3. Precautions for storage and handling – 1) Keep out of reach of children, 2) Avoid direct sunlight.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: After applying toner, take a moderate amount and gently apply along the natural skin texture. Gently pat to absorb.
COST: Rs. 2190 for 130ml
SHELF LIFE: 30 months
MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT:
ACCOJE hydrating aqua lotion comes in a turquoise-coloured plastic bottle with a cute screw-on cap on the top. The bottle is of really good quality and there are no leakage or such issues with it. I find the packaging pretty travel-friendly!
This hydrating lotion is free of harmful chemicals and contains a good percentage of natural ingredients. The ingredients list is printed on the outer cardboard box, along with other important details.
The lotion is white in colour and has a lightweight, watery texture. It has a very mild fragrance – fresh and soothing, but very mild.
I have been using this product for over a week now… All you need to do is tap the bottle on the back of your hand for a few times and the required amount of lotion comes out. I apply it on my face and neck as directed and it gets completely absorbed into the skin in no time!
My skin is normal-dry right now and every time I apply this lotion, it feels like my skin took a big gulp of water! It is super hydrating and keeps my skin well-hydrated for hours. On days when I feel that my skin needs some more hydration, I apply a second layer of this lotion after the first layer gets absorbed… And the best thing is that it doesn’t leave behind any sort of greasy residue!
This is a product that I can see myself using throughout the year… It can be used on its own if you have combination to normal-dry skin. For people with drier skin types, I would suggest following it up with a heavier cream to lock the hydration in!
Also, with regular use, it has made my skin look less dull and more supple and nourished. So, I recommend using it regularly for best results! ❤️
SUMMING UP PROS AND CONS:
1. Easily available online on wonderskin.in, Amazon, Flipkart and Nykaa.
2. Free of parabens, benzophenone and other harmful ingredients.
3. Enriched with the goodness of radish, grapefruit, clove, lemon, lavender, rosemary and many more natural ingredients.
4. Sturdy, leak-proof, travel-friendly packaging.
6. Gets completely absorbed and doesn’t make the skin greasy.
7. Makes the skin look supple and nourished.
8. Suitable for almost all skin types except oily and severely dry ones.
1. Quite expensive. [P.S.: The price is on the higher side as it is made in Jeju.]
FINAL TAKE: ACCOJE hydrating aqua lotion is a great choice if you are looking for a hydrating product! It quenches the skin’s thirst and keeps it hydrated for long! ^_^
Hope it helps! ❤️
**PR product but 100% honest review.**