Hello lovely ladies! ❤❤❤
I hope you all are doing great! 😀
Well, if there is one thing that I have learnt about makeup over the course of years, it is that one should never miss out defining their eyebrows even if they are just wearing a dab of makeup… 😛
Eyebrows are one of the most prominent features of our face and play a huge role in shaping our look… No look is complete without sculpted brows! ❤
But alas! Not everyone is born with a full, well-defined eyebrow and that’s why eyebrow fillers and liners come into the frame! 😀
Today, I am going to review the brow definer from Bella Voste, which I have been using regularly for the last few months… ❤
BELLA VOSTE BROW LINER – BRUNETTE BROWN
DESCRIPTION: Bella Voste’s ultimate eyebrow liner draws out a precisely refined finish to your eyebrow makeup. Bella Voste’s natural-looking versatile eyebrow liner from Germany, allows you to create perfectly arched result effortlessly and keeps brows nicely filled in which gives you a perfect look for any occasion. With a super soft expert spoolie brush, this water-resistant and long-lasting smudge-proof is a must-have in your make up essentials.
FEATURES: Dermatologically tested & approved | Confirm US, European & Japanese Regulations | High Coverage and rich color payoff | No Transfer | Easy to blend shortly after application | Smudge Proof | Enriched with Vitamin C & Vitamin E | Accurately filling & shaping of brows | 10 Hours Staying Power | Preservatives free | Contains Natural antioxidants
HOW TO USE?
• To shape brows, use longer horizontal strokes along the base of your brow.
• Fill by drawing short, upward strokes in the direction of your natural hair growth.
• Gently brush through brows with the spoolie brush to evenly blend color and tame hairs.
HOW TO REMOVE?
Wipe with a cotton pad soaked with Bella Voste Aqua Makeup Remover
COST: Rs. 399 for 0.35g / 0.01 oz
SHELF LIFE: 30 months from the date of manufacturing.
MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT:
The Bella Voste brow liner comes in a sturdy, pencil-like plastic tube packaging… The tube contains a retractable liner stick on one end and a spoolie brush on the other end… The retractable mechanism and the addition of spoolie makes the packaging really travel-friendly! ❤
The tube further comes packed inside a cardboard cover which contains all the necessary details about the product other than the ingredients list, mentioned over it! Now, the absence of the list of ingredients is definitely disappointing but one thing that clearly impressed me is that not just the outer packaging but also the actual tube contains the batch number and manufacturing/expiry date printed on it (because who really stores the outer cover for reference?)! 😀
The brow liner only comes in a single shade called ‘Brunette Brown’, which is a medium to dark, natural brown shade… This shade complements the Indian skin tones and hair colours and in my opinion, it would suit almost all the Indian skin tones!
This brow liner also claims to be free from preservatives and has no detectable smell, which is a great thing! 😛
The liner has a creamy but non-sticky texture and glides on the skin like butter… It is also very easy to work with and remains creamy for around 5-10 minutes after application which facilitates easy blending and doesn’t leave the brows looking patchy and ‘made-up’!
I have been using this liner to line as well as fill my brows everyday for the last 3 to 4 months and never for once did it disappoint me!
It works great on a regular day, when I don’t wear makeup and just ‘lightly’ define my brows and it also works great on a special day, when I put on heavy makeup! ❤❤❤
The pigmentation is buildable to a great extent and the spoolie brush helps blend and lighten the strokes…
The brow liner sets completely after about 10 minutes and stays put for more than 10 hours even on a hot, sweaty day! Yes, it does fade a little with time, sebum and sweat, just like any other makeup product would, but the brows still look defined after 10 hours… So, yes! It stands up to it’s ’10 hour’ claim! 😀
The liner is also smudge-free and doesn’t transfer or smudge once set!
And it is also water-resistant to a great extent and doesn’t wash away with sweat, rain or splashes of water! 😛
The Bella Voste brow liner comes off very easily with a good quality makeup remover (preferably bi-phased or oil-based, rather than water-based) and doesn’t leave behind any residue or stains… It also doesn’t react with the skin in any way and so, it would suit all the skin types, including the sensitive skin type! ❤❤❤
(Also read my review of Faces Canada Magnet Eyes Kajal here!)
SUMMING UP PROS AND CONS:
1. Quite affordable and easily available online on Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa and Bella Voste’s own website!
2. Sturdy, retractable packaging; comes with an attached spoolie brush; travel-friendly!
3. Enriched with vitamin C, vitamin E and natural antioxidants, free from preservatives and contains no detectable smell!
4. A medium to dark brown shade that would suit almost all the Indian skin tones!
5. Creamy yet non-sticky formulation; easy to blend and work with when applied; doesn’t smudge or transfer once set!
6. Stays put (with very little fading) for more than 10 hours and doesn’t smudge or wash away with water!
7. Looks natural; great for daily use as well as for special occasions!
8. Can be easily handled by beginners and a great option for touch-up on the go for makeup enthusiasts!
9. Comes off easily with a makeup remover and doesn’t react with the skin in any way!
1. Doesn’t come with an ingredients list! 🙁
2. Fades a little with time, sweat and sebum secretion! 😛
FINAL TAKE: The Bella Voste brow liner is my current favourite eyebrow definer and I can vouch for its performance! If you are a beginner in makeup looking for an overall brow product or a makeup expert/enthusiast looking for a brow definer for on-the-go use, I would definitely recommend this to you! ❤
Hope it helps! ❤