Hiiii Beautiful Souls! 😀 😀 😀
I hope everyone is doing great!!! ❤
Finally, it feels like the rainy season is approaching in its full swing! ☔ 😀
It’s time to grab a romantic novel, a cozy blanket, a WARM CUP OF COFFEE, and a seat by the window! ❤❤❤
Well, how many of you love coffee? ❤
Personally.. I love everything that smells of coffee… From toffees to cake and pastries to body lotions and face scrubs… 😛
So… Today I am up with a DIY face pack recipe with coffee ☕ which I have been using and loving lately! And yes, it is super duper easy to make! ❤
So let’s start! 😀
DIY COFFEE FACE PACK
1. 3/4th tbsp. Coffee (Nescafe, Bru or whichever is easily available; I used Nescafe classic! )
2. 3/4th tbsp. milk.
BENEFITS OF THE INGREDIENTS:
1. COFFEE : Coffee is not just a good exfoliator but also provides softer, healthier and hydrated skin and can even work towards tightening of large pores. Coffee dehydrates fatty cells, causing a reduction in cellulite and also treats puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. It has skin Brightening and skin tightening properties which helps in fighting fines lines and leaves behind a glowy face. Coffee it a great source of anti oxidants and can fight nasty rosacea, redness and skin damage caused by the harsh sunrays too!
2. MILK : None of us are unaware of the skin benefits of milk! Milk is a great all in one product, being a cleanser, toner and a heavenly moisturizer!
It is a natural anti tanning, anti acne and anti ageing agent that provides a radiant glow to the skin while Tryosine in milk prevents excess melanin production resulting in a fairer skin!
1. Take the coffee in a clean and dry bowl.
2. Add 3/4th tbsp. Of milk and mix it properly till you get a fine syrup like consistency.
3. Apply the mixture on to clean face and neck, avoiding the eyes area, with bare hands or a face pack brush.
4. Let it sit for about 20-25 minutes.
5. Wet your hands and slowly Remove the pack while massaging your face in circular motion.
6. Wash your face, pat dry with a towel and follow-up with your regular skincare routine.
P.S.- IT SMELLS DELICIOUS.. DO NOT EAT IT! XD
Well, recently there has been much hype about coffee scrubs…
I know Coffee is a brilliant scrub but I just thought why not try it as a face pack! (As my exams end, my DIY fever rises!) 😛
So, I have used this pack for quite a few times now and though it feels a bit sticky and messy during application, the results are worth all the mess! ❤
This face pack gives my face a nice radiant glow and makes my skin look plump and hydrated. Also , I have noticed reduction in my acne size as soon as I wash off the pack.. ❤
I generally develop a lot of puss filled zits all over my face upon threading and this face pack magically made 60-70% of those zits vanish! ❤
I am personally loving this as it is damn easy to make and super effective!
Do try it and let me know if you liked it! ❤
(Also read about my DIY Oatmeal Gram Flour And Turmeric Face Pack recipe here!)
Hope It Helps! ❤