Hello Dear Ladies! ?❤?
I hope you all are doing great! ?
D-I-Y skincare is something that has always excited me! ?
So, when I ran out of deodorants this time.. I thought why not create something myself to fill those empty bottles! Atleast, it is going to be alcohol and toxin free! ❤?❤
So, Today I am going to share with you all, the deodorant recipe that I made; ?
GERANIUM-ROSE WATER DIY DEODORANT/ BODY MIST
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Geranium essential oil.
2. Pure, undiluted Rose Water. (I used the one from MITTI SE)
3. Filtered Water.
4. A spray bottle. (A new one or an used bottle of spray toner/face mist)
ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS:
1. Geranium essential oil- It has antibacterial properties and hence minimizes the body odour. Geranium oil treats acne, is helpful in healing cuts and wounds, has regenerative properties… It also works as an insect repellent and is an anti inflammatory agent!
2. Rose Water- It maintains skin’s pH, has anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties and hydrates the skin.. It also helps in healing cuts and broken skin and aids in cell regeneration.
HOW TO PREPARE IT:
1. Take a clean and dry 100ml spray bottle.
Your DIY DEODORANT is ready to be used! ?❤
This Deodorant or body mist doesn’t contain any sort of added preservatives and chemicals, hence is completely safe on the skin. It even helps in healing the skin while controling the body odour! Plus, it has a wonderful fragrance of Rose and Geranium! ???
You can spray it as many times you want and can even increase the concentration of the geranium oil in it for a stronger fragrance.
This spray can also be used as a face mist for all skin types except for the sensitive skin or for those who are allergic to geranium oil! ❤
P.S.- It might not be able to control excessive body odour.
IMPORTANT: Shake the bottle well before every use as Natural ingredients tend to separate.
Hope It Helps ❤