Hello my beauties! ❤❤❤
Hope you all are doing great! 🙂
Dead skin cells are notorious! 🙁
Dead skin cells are that to our skin what rusted jewellery is to a bridal attire! (Yeah, I go too far with my weird imagination!) 😛
Dead skin cells not only make our skin lose all its lustre and become dull but also trigger the sebum production and clog the pores leading to a hell lot of breakouts! 🙁
And so, exfoliation is one of the most essential steps of a healthy skincare regime… ❤
Today, I am going to talk about a chemical exfoliator, i.e., a peeling pad that comes with the goodness of real wine extracts in it and leaves the skin extremely smooth and glowy… ❤❤❤
Read on… ❤
ELIZAVECCA MILKY PIGGY HELL-PORE PERFECT WINE SPARKLING PEELING PAD!
[엘리자베카 밀키피기 헬포어 퍼펙트 와인 스파클링 필링 패드]
[NOTE: All the details about the product were originally mentioned either in Korean language or in broken English, both of which were almost indecipherable! I have tried to simplify the details in proper English, as per my understanding, while keeping the actual content unaltered!]
DESCRIPTION: If you are worried about the sebum or oil left behind on your nose and chin even after cleansing the face, wipe it off with our hell-pore perfect wine sparkling peeling pad which cleanses the skin completely and takes care of the T-zone and the U-zone!
Wine extracts (5000ppm) used in the product are naturally loaded with polyphenols which keep the skin clean and smoothen the texture of the skin with regular use, providing a smooth canvas for flawless makeup application…
The pads effectively exfoliate, tone and brighten up all the skin types, including the sensitive skin!
The pads are two-faced and have different textures on both the sides…
• Flat side: Effectively exfoliates!
• Embossed side : Works against dullness and uneven skin tone!
INGREDIENTS: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-6 Caprylic/ Capric Glycerides, Betaine Salicylate, Wine Extract (5000ppm), Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cl 17200, Fragrance.
HOW TO USE:
• Take a pad and slip your fingers inside it in such a way that the flat side of the pad is on the top of your palm.
• Wipe the pad all over your face and neck multiple times, concentrating more on and around the T-zone.
• Take the pad off the fingers and put it back again with the embossed side facing upwards.
• Wipe the pad all over the face and neck for a few times to remove the debris and the remaining keratin and sebum.
• Rinse the skin with fresh water.
CAUTION AND WARNINGS:
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Store at room temperature, away from the direct sunlight.
• Avoid using around the eyes.
• Do not use on open wounds, eczema or dermatitis, etc.
• If any side effects such as clinical stigmata, swelling or itching appear on the skin post use, consult a doctor.
COST: ~18 USD for 30 pads / 200 ml [Approximately Rs. 1160]
SHELF LIFE: 36 months from the date of manufacturing.
MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT:
The Elizavecca hell-pore perfect wine sparkling peeling pad comes inside a huge, wine-coloured cardboard box which has an extremely cute illustration in the front, of the “Milky Piggy” fighting with the sebum molecules on the face and pulling them out from the pores one by one! (Warning: Do not look at the Milky Piggy for long, else you would surely end up falling for him… Such cuteness cannot be resisted!) ❤ 😀 😛 ❤
The box contains all the details about the product including the description, usage, ingredients and caution mentioned over it, however most of the information contained is in Korean language! 😛
Inside the outer box packaging comes a pretty simple but very sturdy and cute, transparent plastic tub container with a wine-coloured screw-on lid over it! The tub is really strong and can bear a lot of pressure without cracking which makes it quite travel friendly inspite of its huge size! 😛
The tub also comes with an initial leak-proof seal around the opening which keeps the product safe and hygienic until bought and opened for use… ❤
The tub contains 30 peeling pads inside it, dipped in a wine-coloured, mild but pleasant smelling peeling liquid… ❤
The pads are dual-faced with an exfoliating flat side and a smoothening & cleansing embossed side… ❤ The best thing about these chemical peeling pads, that makes them much better (in my opinion) than the physical scrubs is that all one needs to do with these pads is to gently wipe the face multiple times, focusing on the areas with more sebum secretion or excessive dead skin buildup and the pads take care of everything else unlike the physical scrubs where one needs to go *Rub Rub Rub* and *Scrub Scrub Scrub* without much of a success… 😛 😛 😛
I have used these wine peeling pads twice over the last few days and I am totally crushing over them! ❤❤❤
The first time when I decided to try it out, my skin was overloaded with dead skin cells as I hadn’t scrubbed my face for over a week and had quite a lot of zits that were drying up, leaving behind layers of dead skin cells and so, to be honest, I didn’t have much expectations from it considering the amount of debris that was present on my face… 😛
But surprisingly, the peeling pad left my face and neck absolutely clean and satin soft and effectively removed every bit of the dead skin build-up from my face… I couldn’t feel any roughness on my face and my skin felt REALLY smooth! It even made my face look a tad brighter (visibly) and imparted a healthy looking glow to it.. ❤❤❤ Moreover it didn’t dry out my skin and instead left it slightly nourished… (I had washed my face using my regular face wash before using the pad which had left my skin feeling dry, but after using the pad my skin felt much nourished and there was no stretchiness left behind!) ❤❤❤
What I absolutely loved about the Elizavecca peeling pads is that the smoothness and the glow of the skin remains intact even after days of using the pad… And the continuous use only adds up to the glow and softness and improves the texture of the skin permanently rather than just for a day or two (unlike the physical scrubs)! ❤❤❤
(Also read my review over Elizavecca Milky Piggy Moisture Sparkle Cream here!)
SUMMING UP PROS AND CONS:
1. Not very expensive, considering the fact that most of the effective Korean skincare products are really costly! 😛
2. Cost effective; One would need a maximum of two pads per week (as the skin should not be exfoliated for more than twice a week) and so one tub would easily last for three and a half months! ❤
3. Smells really fresh and pleasant although the fragrance is quite mild and won’t hurt the sensitive noses!
4. Dual-faced pads provided; The flat side exfoliates while the embossed side cleanses and smoothens the skin!
5. Exfoliates the skin really well and effectively removes even the tiniest bit of the dead skin buildup and sebum from the skin! ❤
6. Leaves the skin extremely smooth, soft, glowing and noticeably brightens the skin tone in just a single use! ❤
7. Doesn’t dry out the skin and leaves it slightly nourished!
8. Continuous use adds up to the glow and brightness while improving the texture of the skin permanently! ❤❤❤
FINAL TAKE: Have been dreaming of a soft, smooth, glowing and flawless skin lately??? 😀 Try out the Elizavecca wine sparkling peeling pad and watch your dreams come true! 😛 These peeling pads actually improve the texture of the skin making it extremely smooth, soft, glowing and brightened! ❤
Hope it helps! ❤
**PR Product But 100% Honest Review!**