Hello lovely people! ❤❤❤
I hope you all are doing great! 🙂
Well, with the onset of summer, one needs a few basic changes in life… A huge bottle of cold water, a bowl of chilled summer fruits, new bright-coloured umbrellas and not to forget, a collection of good, oil-absorbing clay-based masks!
This is my mantra to keep the mind, body and skin in a bearable condition and I believe that everyone whose skin type either is inherently combination/oily or turns combination/oily during the hot and humid months (like mine), follows a similar routine! 😛
So, as the sun is already soaring high, I have taken shelter in the world of clay masks to prevent my face from looking like a deep fried rice ball… These days, I am using the Moroccan rhassoul clay mask by Fabeya and today, I am going to review the same for you all…
Read on! ❤
FABEYA MOROCCAN RHASSOUL CLAY MASK
DESCRIPTION: Fabeya Moroccan rhassoul clay mask softens the skin, reduces sebum secretion, regenerates the skin by removing dead cells and rebalances the skin by tightening the pores.
• Skin Detox: Fabeya Moroccan rhassoul clay detoxifies the skin by soaking up the surface oils and stale sebum stuck deep within the pores, preventing pimples and blackheads from forming.
• Moroccan Argan Oil: Fabeya Moroccan rhassoul clay mask is enriched with 100% natural and pure Moroccan argan oil. Rich vitamins, minerals and antioxidants present in argan oil help fight the signs of aging.
• Long Lasting Moisturization: Facemasks tend to dry out the skin after the mask has been removed. Fabeya Moroccan rhassoul clay has been enriched with organic aloe vera extract which gives lasting moisturization to your skin, after product removal.
• Organic Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Fabeya Moroccan rhassoul clay is enriched with vitamin E, its main role is as that of an antioxidant. It helps maintain the natural glow of the skin and makes it softer.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, Zinc Oxide, Polypropylene Glycol, 100% Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Glycolic Acid, Allantoin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, 100% Natural And Pure Argan Oil, 100% Organic Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Disodium EDTA.
DIRECTION OF USE: Apply a thin but generous uniform layer of mask to cleansed skin. If applying on the face, avoid the eyes and lip area. Leave mask for 15-20 mins until dry. Use warm water to wash the face in a circular motion to gently remove the mask. Pat dry with a clean cloth. Use Fabeya cocoa butter cream for better results.
CAUTION: For external use only. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs.
COST: Rs. 499 for 140g
SHELF LIFE: 18 months
MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT:
Fabeya Moroccan rhassoul clay mask comes in a sturdy, transparent plastic tub packaging with a silver-coloured screw-on lid. All the details about the product, including the complete list of ingredients, usage directions and shelf life are mentioned on the brown label which covers the body of the tub. The overall packaging of the mask is really durable and leak-proof and it can be carried around with ease… ❤
The Moroccan clay mask is greyish-brown in colour and has a lightweight, spongy consistency. The texture of this mask is quite smooth and it spreads on the skin with ease!
It has a beautiful, sweet fragrance which I can only describe as one similar to that of the tiny, car shaped erasers that used to come with plastic crayons, a decade back! 😛
The fragrance is mild to moderately strong and lingers (with much-decreased intensity) for a good 10-15 minutes after application. Hence, in my opinion, people with sensitive noses may find it a little bothersome!
Due to its easily spreadable consistency, a coin-sized amount of the mask is enough to uniformly cover the entire face and neck… It doesn’t tingle or irritate the skin and instead provides the skin with a mild soothing sensation!
The mask gets completely dry within 15 minutes and rinses off pretty easily with just a little massage… It cleanses the skin really well and draws out oil and impurities from the pores, leaving the skin clean, calm, fresh and rejuvenated!
But what I love the most about this mask is that it visibly brightens up the skin! You can use the mask on one half of your face and can compare the results with the other half… The difference is not dramatic but still, it can be noticed easily! ❤
Unlike most of the other clay-based masks, this rhassoul clay mask is not at all drying… Right now, I have a normal-combination facial skin type and this mask does not leave my skin dry or stretchy… Instead, many times, I have felt that it adds a bit of hydration to my skin!
So, in my opinion, this mask would work great for all skin types lying between normal to extremely oily ones… While it may also work pretty well for the normal-dry skin type, due to its non-drying nature! 😀
(Also read my review of Fabeya Sea Algae Peel Off Mask here!)
SUMMING UP PROS AND CONS:
1. Available online on amazon.in.
2. Sturdy & leak-proof packaging!
3. Free from polyvinyl alcohol, parabens, artificial fragrance and artificial colours.
4. Has an extremely pleasant fragrance!
5. Perfect consistency; it spreads on the skin with ease.
6. Provides a mild soothing sensation.
7. Draws out oil and impurities from the pores, leaving the skin clean, fresh and rejuvenated!
8. Makes the skin appear brighter, post use!
9. Doesn’t dry out the skin; suitable for all skin types ranging between normal-dry to extremely oily ones.
1. Not suitable for dry to extremely dry skin types.
2. The fragrance may bother sensitive noses.
FINAL TAKE: Fabeya Moroccan rhassoul clay mask is an effective oil-absorbing mask that leaves the skin fresh, bright and rejuvenated!
So, if you are someone who loves using clay-based facemasks, I would recommend that you give this mask a shot! 🙂
Hope it helps! ❤
**PR product but 100% honest review!**