Hello gorgeous ladies! ❤❤❤
I hope you’ll are doing great! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Do you love silky, soft and naturally beautiful tresses?
Well, I know you do! ❤
But, do your tresses look and feel the same?
We, women (and at times, even men), in the quest to achieve a mane as beautiful as Rapunzel’s, sometimes do a lot more harm than good to our hair! All those chemical-laden shampoos and sprays, heat treatments, straightening, curling and colouring might make our locks look gorgeous for a few days or even months, but they do leave our hair dry and damaged! 🙁
“So, are you asking me to drop my idea of colouring my hair blue? 🙁 ”
No, not at all! 😀
Have you ever come across those tribals, whom the technological revolution is yet to hit? We call them “Santhals” and “Pahadiyas” here, and believe me, no spa or hair treatment is going to give you the kind of hair that their women possess! ❤❤❤
And what do they use?
Just a rich blend of various leaves, flowers and herbs! ❤
Nature has sufficient solutions to all our problems, the issue is that we underestimate the effectiveness of those solutions! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Now, I understand that there is no point of avoiding straighteners or curlers or those bright highlights… Because when we have hair, why shouldn’t we flaunt it? 😛 😀
But sometimes, giving them a warm hug from Mama Nature is also equally important! ❤
Today, I am going to talk about an organic and handmade herbal hair pack that would provide that warm hug and take care of your hair and scalp, making them naturally gorgeous and giving you full liberty to flaunt your colourful curls! 😀
YAMI HERBALS HOMEMADE HERBAL HAIR PACK
DESCRIPTION: Home Hair Spa Powder.
HOW TO USE: Mix the powder with egg and curd until it turns into a loose paste. Apply the pack start from scalp to root. After cover the hair with shower cap. Leave the pack for 20 minutes to absorb. Finally rinse the hair with mild shampoo.
INGREDIENTS: Moringa leaves, Brahmi leaves, Shikakai, Rose Petals, Amla, Reetha, Flax seeds, Hibiscus leaves and flowers, Green gram, Curry leaves, Lemon peel, Bringharaj
COST: INR 230 for 100gms.
SHELF LIFE: 24 months
MY TAKE ON THE PRODUCT:
The Yami Herbals homemade herbal hair pack comes in a sturdy and reusable, red coloured plastic container which has all the details about the product mentioned over it! ❤
The hair pack powder is packed separately in a silver coloured plastic pouch and is tied up with a thread to avoid any mess… The silver pouch along with a plastic spoon and a fabric shower cap, is neatly packed inside the container! I really appreciate the thoughtful addition of a good quality shower cap and a spoon and the separate packaging of the powder, all of which make it spill proof and travel friendly! ❤❤❤
The hair pack powder has a muddy greenish-brown colour to it and smells like a mixture of green grams, lemon peel and herbs! 😛 What I love the most about this hair pack is that it is free from any kind of artificial additives like fragrance, colour or preservatives, and is completely natural and safe! ❤
I take around 2-3 spoonfuls of the hair pack powder in a bowl and mix it with half a cup of yogurt to form a thick and smooth paste! You can also add in aloe vera gel, egg white/whole egg, rose-water, lemon juice and even a few drops of Rosemary or Lavender essential oils, as per your choice and scalp conditions… 😀
Once mixed properly, I part my hair and apply it all over my hair shaft and scalp, giving a light massage in between!
Later, I cover my hair with the fabric shower cap before leaving the pack on for around 30 minutes, which prevents any dripping and keeps the neck and face mess-free! 😛
Once the pack has dried, one can easily wash it off with plain water! It doesn’t stick to the hair or the scalp and comes off with water pretty easily… I usually wash my hair with a mild shampoo (as directed) so as to be sure that no residue is left on my scalp! 😀
The hair pack leaves my dry and damaged hair, feeling quite soft and smooth! It also makes the hair shaft look darker and more tamed! ❤
Now, I have a really rough and wild mane which usually begins to lose all its charm within just 2 days of washing and conditioning my hair… But every time I use this hair pack, my hair remains soft and bouncy for almost 4 days, without the use of any conditioner or hair serum! It also calms down the itching of my dandruff prone scalp and keeps it dandruff free for quite a few days and that’s commendable! 😛 😀 XD ❤❤❤
This herbal hair pack has now become a part of my weekly pamper sessions and I am loving it! ❤❤❤
(Also read my review over Yami Herbals Homemade Face Pack here!)
SUMMING UP PROS AND CONS:
1. Very affordable and easily available online! ❤
Process to Order :
• Finalize your order & inbox Yami Herbals on FB or WhatsApp them at 7358813032.
• Send them your Address + Contact number for Shipping purposes.
• Payment can be made via Paytm or Bank transfer.
• Delivery by courier/post within 2 working days if it’s in Tamil Nadu.. To other states it would take around 4 to 5 working days!
2. The packaging of the product is really thoughtful! The hair pack powder comes in a silver plastic pouch, which is packed along with a spoon and a fabric shower cap in a sturdy, travel friendly and reusable plastic tub! ❤
3. The hair pack is completely safe & natural and free from any kind of artificial fragrance, colour or ingredients! ❤
4. The hair pack is loaded with a lot of hair-loving ingredients like Moringa leaves, Brahmi leaves, Shikakai, Rose petals, Amla, Reetha, Hibiscus, etc., all of which have been a part of the traditional haircare recipes for ages! ❤
5. Since the hair pack is in a powdered form, one can easily replace the egg or the curd with aloe, rose-water, or any other juice as a binding ingredient! 😀
6. 2-3 spoonfuls of the hair pack can form a paste that would be enough to cover the scalp and the medium length hair! One can increase or decrease the quantity depending on the length of their hair! Anyway, a tub would easily last you for 10 uses if you do not possess very long hair! 😛
7. The hair pack gets easily washed off with water! So, a regular shower can rinse off most of the paste from the hair and following it with a mild shampoo would leave your scalp and hair clean and free from any residue!
8. The hair pack decreases any kind of itching or irritation of the scalp and keeps the scalp dandruff free for a longer period of time than usual! ❤
9. This pack makes the hair softer, smoother, detangled and beautiful post usage and the effects last for around 4 days on my hair, without any washing or conditioning! 😀 (My hair loses all its charm within 2-3 days of shampooing and conditioning my hair; so, I can undoubtedly say that the hair pack works great!) ❤
10. Continued weekly use might improve the quality and softness of the hair shaft permanently, and also make it darker with time! ❤
To be honest, I couldn’t really find a con! This herbal hair pack does an amazing job! ❤ 😀
FINAL TAKE: For someone, who’s into DIY and organic skincare and haircare, this herbal hair pack from Yami Herbals is a boon for sure! It is a blend of 10-12 natural ingredients, all of which are known to make the hair stronger, softer, darker and more beautiful and due to its powdered form, it also provides the liberty to choose any binding ingredient according to the user’s scalp type and hair issue, so, you can always experiment with the base! 😀 😛 ❤❤❤
Hope It Helps! ❤
**PR Sample But 100% Honest Review!**